Monday, January 24, 2005

Birthday Badassery

So Lisa had let me know that my birthday present this year was going to be a smoking jacket, all Hef style and such. But she kept talking about it a bit too much and I began to get suspicious. So when I get to her place Friday we see the box has arrived. It doesn't feel like a smoking jacket.

I open it up and it's . . .a helmet? I think, "Holy crap! She got me a tard helmet! That's hilarious!" But then she points out the earphones. It's this badass helmet designed for snowboarders who want to listen to their discmans or whatever while going down the mountain! It's freakin' incredible! Here are some of the reasons why:

1. I always break my headphones. Not now!

2. I always forget my hats in the winter. Not now!

3. In college, I used to bum around in an old WWII army helmet, and I kind of missed that.

I hope to get a picture of two of me with it on up soon. You will all be amazed.

Wait no more, here I am. I am so beautiful. You may kiss your computers, but not the real me.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Mark W. Hale said...

I've always wanted one of those Hessian helmets. Now I want a Hessian helmet with built-in headphones.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

The name of this bad boy, printed on the back? "Bad Lieutenant."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home