Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dance like a robot!

First off, a Link to my new comic reviews.

With that out of the way, let me get to the good stuff. The new way I amuse myself at school is writing letters to students. I usually write to students in my friend Lizette's class. They're the "honors" class of third graders and they're a fun bunch. The thing is, I don't write them from me. I write as Fernando, the magical elf from the future.

Of course, being the gifted class they all immediately recognized my handwriting.

Still, it's fun to keep sneaking them into their desks while they're not there and denying that it's me. I give them glimpses of the future, when they're all important and saved the world. I tell them things they have to learn to make sure the world is saved. Stuff like the planets, multiplication, and how to dance like a robot.

Today I even wrote one as an evil robot, discouraging them from dancing like a robot, since that destroys evil robots and keeps humans free from their rule.

It's a lot of fun.

One wrote back yesterday and she was hilarious. She advised me to stop my lies and that the world doesn't need Fernando.

These kids crack me up.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Post one of your letters and that student's response.

Brant

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek!

Yeah, I've been away. Went to Kentucky with Lisa and her sister and now that I'm back I was updating the Comics Should Be Good blog.

Can I sustain two? I guess I have real life things to share . . .

The trip was fun. Gran's cooking still beats all things in this world.

I wish I knew how to put pictures on this blog. Then I'd post all the time.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of toyota new car you should stop by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home