Thursday, January 20, 2005

HOORAY CONTEST!

OK, so I'm clearly not writing my comic reviews here anymore. They'll be posted on Comics Should Be Good. This blog is becoming more just a thing for personal stuff: classroom stories, photos, movie or music talk, etc.

So the "Joe Rice Media Review" name doesn't really work. I'm also incredibly stupid, so I can't think of a decent replacement. So how about this: the person that comes up with and posts the idea I like best for a new title for this blog will get a FREE GIFT! Yes, I will pick one (1) "cool thing" and I will give it to you.

That is exciting.

So enter.

9 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger thetechnocrat said...

Here's a few:
Musings Of The Not-So Dead
The Joe Rice Life Review
Laertes' Can Kiss Me Arse
For Whom The Smell Tolls
Joseph & The Technicolor Blog-coat

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Lena said...

I can only think of one right now...

Brooklyn Habichuela

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Joe-Mama

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Brian Cronin said...

Blog Entries From the Wasteland

A Noiseless Patient Blog

The Notorious Mr. Rice of Boyd County

Blog Written in a City Apartment

An Account of Some Strange Disturbances in Brooklyn

Young Goodman Rice

Goodbye, Mr. Chips...Hello, Mr. Rice

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Lena said...

How about:
The Rice Life

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Or,

The Rice is Right

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Ed said...

• The Rice Sessions

• Admiral Hirsute's Adventures in Public Education, With Occasional Ruminations on Culture and Matters of the Heart

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Joe Rice - Now with Riboflavin!

The Rice Minute

True Stories of Public Education

Never Clap Another Man's Eraser

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second "Rice Papers."

...because I can't think of anything not potentially offensive. Like...

-- The Other White Rice

-- Like White on Rice

-- Joseph Rice, Superstar (hummed to Lloyed Weber-ish tune-age... did your parents do that on purpose?)

See? You wouldn't use those.

But since I theorize that you have a lot of Cool Things, and you love us all, I think you should cycle through the names every couple of weeks or so, and then gift us accordingly. And you should give me FIVE Cool Things for me NOT posting the other titles I COULD have suggested.

Don't make me come over there.

-- EEE!dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home