Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I need my space

Ha ha ha ha what a witty title I've made.

So I joined myspace a while ago, found a few friends, and lost interest. I was there for the heyday of friendster, getting new friends and stuff every day. That was fun but it got old. No one had anything new to say. And new people never came.

But my space, this is weird. Within the past two days three old friends have found and contacted me through it. Ben I've stayed in touch with over the years, but Heather and Lunsford? That's taking me back a long damn time. I haven't talked to either of them since before I graduated high school, I think. Good to see they're both doing well.

So, yeah, some blogs will be added to the sidebar. Check them out or I'll never type for you again, you stupids.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you the cop who plays dc carter in the getawa if you are your really fit

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

No, sorry, that's not me.

But I am very fit.

Trust me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home