Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yay

Yay, the letter's being taken out. And all it did was prompt me to seriously get some help in organizing my room. I may not think it's all that important, but obviously admin does, so I got the lovely and talented Ms. Galvan to come in and redesign my library. It was all stuff I'd never have thought to do, but realized how good it was when it was done.

This was a really good week for comics, too. I heart the Amazing Joy Buzzards.

Got my dad birthday presents: a Zegna tie, a Willie Nelson t-shirt, and the Dukes of Hazzard soundtrack. When I was wee, he'd pick me up and spin me around the the Waylon version. He'll be having some surgery on Friday, so keep him in whatever thoughts or prayers you have, oh limited audience of Joephiles.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are very few and far between, but when they do arise, they can most accurately be labeled those of a Joephile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home