Friday, October 14, 2005

Rassafrassin

Work troubles: letter in my file. It'll probably be taken out, because it complains about things that are not true, visibly so. It was mentioned, apparently, in a meeting that "it's a running joke" in the school that my room isn't what it could be, organization-wise. Last time I treat myself with a sense of humor in this place, believe me.

I hate this goddam weather, it depresses me.

Stressed and depressed.

Down after a big high; you know how it's awesome hanging out with a friend one day but sometimes you come down off that high like it were a drug.

The wedding planning is stressful. I took it from Lisa to ease her stress, but it's only made it worse. And that makes me stressed.

Work, wedding, weather. I feel like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home