Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cool Notes from Kids

Thought I'd post scans and transcriptions of a few funny notes and pictures I've received or intercepted in my classroom this year. First off is a little exchange between K and N, two guys who are clearly best friends. These guys crack me up. K is clearly going to grow up to be a villain of some sort.

He needs a mustache to twirl

Then L, one of my favorite girls, wrote a love note to the aforementioned N. The writing is all over the place, but I think it's something like this: "N. do you like me? Yes or No?"

N didn't circle either, he wrote "Maybe." From there:

"Not maybe! Just tell me."
"Maybe."
"I deny it!"
"Maybe."
"YOU DOO DOO HEAD! NOT MAYBE!!!!!!!"

I know how she feels. Speaking of her, here's an awesome portrait of me she drew. Even has my teeth sparkling.

Ding!

Yup, that's right. I'm cool. They also refer to me (since I have trained them) as "the handsome teacher." God, I love my job.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the curly lines all over your body signifying your hairsuit?

"Then L, one of my favorite girls, wrote a love note to the aforementioned N. The writing is all over the place, but I think it's something like this: "N. do you like me? Yes or No?"

N didn't circle either, he wrote "Maybe." From there:

"Not maybe! Just tell me."
"Maybe."
"I deny it!"
"Maybe."
"YOU DOO DOO HEAD! NOT MAYBE!!!!!!!""

That's almost word for word how my proposal to my wife went.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are fantastic, you should post more kid notes because they are better than what you usually have to say. just kidding.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I don't deny it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home