Monday, July 25, 2005

Internerd Drinkery

This past week saw one of the awesomest, most holy Internerd Gatherings KNOWN TO MAN. How do I know? I know because I WAS THERE. I was a PART OF THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION.

And I have pictures for those of you who are interested.

Who took part in this debacle? Seen, from left to right in these two poorly-taken photos, they are internet personality and bon vivant F-dot; Closet Optimist and reality TV sexpert Jason Borelli; me; and English gadabout and comic-maker Merlin.

girls don't know how to take pictures
they don't because we are usually really fucking hot

Also hanging out were a kickass group of cowboys and Indians, including Caped Cowboy and One Armed Indian. They are/were/always will be awesome.

two bucks for unlimited fun

Here, Caped Cowboy looks on as Merlin pontificates wisely:

He's talking about comics I bet

I loved our friends.

oooh baby

I disapproved when girls tried to hurt them.

No!  Not Johnny!

My retaliation was swift and fierce.

That's what you get.

My satisfaction was both sweet and drunk.

Ahhhhhh, better.

Next time, they would have to mess with F-DOT!!!!!

You!  You are the one who will be regretting this!  Very soon!

After that the pictures lost all sense whatsoever. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when bars don't take away your glasses and bottles. I like it when they let them build up on your table. It lets you see the fruits of your labors (rather than feel the fruits the next morning) and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Like your time spent in a bar was getting something done other than socializing/wallowing.

I like that a lot!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

It's even better when it's beer cans because you can build shit. Drunken Legos!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look more like Elvis Costello with every passing year.

Now shut up and sing "Allison."

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

My aim is true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home