Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pictures from Kids

So a good friend of mine taught a 5th grade class this past year and a good friend of ours is a photographer (photographess? That doesn't work). Anyway, they worked together and had the teacher's class take cameras and shoot photos of their environment. I have to say, it's pretty fucking great. It's got that innate sense of art and beauty that kids have until around the junior high stage. No self-consciousness, just making what looks good and feels good to them. You should check it out.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck! Joe Rice. Mike Casey here, everyone's favorite Plague detective.

I just found this thing, so I haven't had a chance to read up on what you're up to yet. What's your email address, though? We should meet up next time I'm in the city.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

My email is joerice at gmail dot com. You've tracked me down, Casey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home