Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Yet Live

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins have a great new album out, called Rabbit Fur Coat. Good voices, good music, good songs, kind of a roots-country type thing with some bluegrass and hymnal influence. I like.

I've befriended some parents from my class. I like it, feels great. Good folks.

Ordered some more Salvia. May have some with Lisa for her birthday. That should be interesting.

Book only has ending left to be edited.

Kids' book just needs to be approved from the proof and then we'll be on. Very excited.

One of my best friends from college was in town and didn't tell me. I hadn't called in six months. I hate the phone, but she's got a point. I'm used to male friends who are fine with no contact for months and months. So that sucked.

Things are great overall, though.

I got invited to a Cute Boy Poetry Slam. It's been years since I was invited. I guess I'm finally cute again.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Beau Yarbrough said...

If you like Jenny Lewis, also check out her work with Rilo Kiley. Great fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home