Sunday, April 30, 2006

Almost another month

My book that I wrote is pretty much done. Just have to approve it.

I don't think anyone reads this blog. Why would they, I never post.

Blogging has become rather irritating. What's the damn point to it? Just more pointless talking on an internet full of it.

Life is weird. I'm moodier than a woman going through menopause. I swing like crazy. I don't know what's going on, whether parts of this are symptoms or causes. Christ, I'm such a baby. And I've been drinking too much. My life is great right now, I need to accept that and stop trying to find reasons to hate myself. That isn't like me. Maybe me six years ago, but that piece of shit needs to stay in the past.

Just a lot of stuff going on, I guess. And what am I doing? Oh, I'm fucking writing about it on the internet. Good job, really accomplishing a lot there. At least no one reads this.

I don't know if I'm anxious, depressed, addicted, or disgusted. Ah, fuck. Who cares? More whining like a goddam teenager. Buck up, me.

5 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Scott M said...

Well, I read it if it makes you feel any better.

Blogging can be irritating, and I've got you to thank for getting me started.

Don't worry about the whole 'hating yourself' bit. We all need to be who were six years ago for a few days each month - it's being that person that allowed you to grow to your current state. Sometimes I miss the way I used to mope circa 1996.

Bucking up is overrated.

On the next Dr. Phil...

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pull your head out of your fuckin' arse, Rice.

Blogs are good. Without crappy comic blogs it would be a lot harder to pretend I'm working. And drinking makes the whole world a bit more colourful. And sharp.

Write some fan-fiction. Or another movie script that wil never get made. That will make you feel better. That, and more sex.

Life is good. You know it is. Stop trying to deny it.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

Mistake me not, life is frickin' awesome. I'm in the best place I've ever been in. I'm just going completely stir-crazy alone in this apartment. I need my girlie by my side a bit more at this point.

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for everything!

Okay, everything is forgiven if there was lack of girlie. I went without mine for two weeks last month because her Nana died and I went a bit strange in the head.

This was not as much fun as it usually is.

Now do more blogging. Tell me what comics are good. Tell me what comics are bad. I don't trust anybody but you. And Paul.

If you want to do something worthwhile, review the latest Love and Rockets. When all that other crossover rubbish came out last week, L&R was the only thing I got excited about, but when I went online to read about it, I found nothing. Nothing!

This made me sad. Make me happy, Joe. I'm a lot prettier when I'm happy.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joe,

I found your blog. So, in honor of my finding your blog, you should post again.

I hope to see you in trAshland for the wedding.

I will be in town in a week or so for the 11-year reunion at Blazer.

Your Pal,
Will Cubbedge, J.D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home