Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stupid Ed Cunard

He memed me or something. So here we go.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:

A whole damn lot. But when I recently got my computer rebuilt the sound stopped working. And I never called the guys to get that fixed. So all that shit I downloaded in college is still there, but I can't listen to it.

2. The last CD you bought was:

I think it was the remastered Back in Black by AC/DC.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

Some awful dinner-theater talentless shitfucks singing something about education.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. "Only in Dreams" -- Weezer
2. "Whiskey River" -- Willie Nelson
3. "Cheatin' Heart" -- Hank Williams Sr.
4. "Alive and Amplified" -- Mooney Suzuki
5. "So Whatcha Want?" -- The Beastie Boys

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?

Zack Braff, Galactus, and Michael Pullman, because I want to know and I have them linked.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Ed said...

I was so expecting something more "hipster," since you are a "hipster."

I wish I could hear the talentless shitfucks. I like things that hurt my ears.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I'm too damn old and angry to be a hipster.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a nipster. the stick from the top of the 'h' broke off and is shoved up your bubble hole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home