Thursday, February 03, 2005

I hate moving

I really do. I can think of few things that make me this upset. I hate packing, I hate moving, I hate unpacking. I loathe them. You have no idea. As soon as I know it's going to happen I get all worked up. I get nervous, stressed, freaked out. And that doesn't really happen to me much otherwise. But moving really fucks with me. I'm moving tomorrow. Found a place on Monday. On Sunday, I'm going on a school trip to Florida (no kids). Also, I'm sick as hell right now. This is such a lovely combination that I can't think straight.

Luckily, I hired packer/movers. But I want it done with NOW. This is THE SUCK. I've taken down all my posters, packed all my toys, dissembled part of my shelving units, even bagged up most of the dirty laundry. BLARG BLARG BLARG. This is the worst. I hate it. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

That is all.

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger thetechnocrat said...

I hate moving as well. I usually help my friends and family so much with their moves that when I have to, I just place the calls and get the army of lunatics to help out. When we moved to the country we hired a moving company. They stole tapes, comics, all kinds of stuff. Be on the lookout for that.

You'll be pleased to know that some people are interested in your whereabouts.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?s=2c7c7b883dad3711dc3fd44b101a70ed&t=41589

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really trying to be anonymous, I'm just too lazy to register. Sorry to hear the moving is stressing you out Joe.

Since you are going to be in my neck of the woods next week, I'd be happy to buy you lunch someday. PM me over at CBR.

Roger (Boldido)

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll be forced to find the comic books I lent you ages ago.

Brant

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I have to tell you, neither do I.

Florida sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home