Monday, November 08, 2004

Meetings are awesome!

Who was a cranky ass teacher today? It was Mr. Rice. Do I know why? No. Will I continue asking a question then answering it? Maybe. Do I remember why exactly I signed online? Not at all. I'm pretty sure there was something. Oh, yeah. I was supposed to scan in the photo of all of us at paintball then email it. WHAT'S THAT? THIS DOES NOT MAKE FOR A FASCINATING BLOG ENTRY? Go eat a crap!

Hey, here's something I hate: moving. I hate looking for a new place, I hate deciding on a new place, I hate packing, I hate moving the stuff, and I hate unpacking. Arranging the furniture is kind of cool, though. But I'm going to do it soon. I'm starting to really hate my apartment. Rats. Stinks. Heat problems. I'm allergic to something. And my fiancee doesn't like coming near it. It would be nice to see her from time to time on the week days. So keep your ears to the ground for a one bedroom or so, either in Brooklyn or Manhattan. Close to the L or a train that goes to it.

Not that anyone reading this probably has any idea about NY real estate . . .

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Lena said...

If you're being overrun by rats, why not get a cat?

I don't think they make 1 bedroom apartments in Manhattan for teachers. (at least in the nice areas) Good luck trying though! You might be better off in Bk.

I'm sure something will come up.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I'm allergic to cats, unfortunately. Very much so.

And I don't REALLY want to live in Manhattan. I kind of hate living there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home