Sunday, November 07, 2004

Ouch

Back from paintballing in Pennsylvania. Ouch. Got shot on the inner thigh, on my spine, on my chin, and, worst of all, I received a headshot from behind AFTER I was out of paintballs.

I originally just typed "painballs." Accurate, I guess.

But, yeah, I typically won't be updating this too much over the weekend. I usually go to my fiancee's place to see her for the weekend. So, over the weekends I recommend that you simply re-read the entries I've already made. Perhaps you can make a game of memorizing them. You and your friends can hold contests to see who knows them best. And if someone gets them wrong, you punch their damn face.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Did you go play at Skirmish in Jim Thorpe, by any chance?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

I did indeed, actually. Along with our very own Last Boy, Brant (the fella you met at the con) and a slew of other folks.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ed said...

That's the first place I ever played paintball. It's not too far from where I grew up... My best friend organized some thing for the company he used to work for... now, he's playing semi-pro paintball (which I still find kind of amusing) and I'm still fat and lazy.

Just don't play a week before your wedding like he did - that shot he took to the neck really didn't add much to his overall appearance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home