Thursday, April 14, 2005

A New Day Has Dawned

Another teacher and I have traded students. I gave her B, the girl who's made my life hell for the year, and she gave me J, whose done likewise for her. The thing is, J behaves like an angel in my class, has for the past two years. He's scared shitless of me, frankly. But he also likes it. And B really needed to be with a female teacher.

In the PBE (Post-B***** Era) shit smells like roses and everything is happy inside. I feel like making out with life.

Don't get me wrong: my class is still a huge pain. But you've no idea how awful B made me feel day in and day out. This is a present. It is the awesomest.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Not related to this, but I think you'll get a kick out of today's (the 15th) Tony's Online Tips column, at www.worldfamouscomics.com.tony. Scroll down until you see the thing that'll make you happy.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Mr. Rice said...

Everything is perfecter than before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home